Gabinova is available for you! Do you want to order gabions or rubble stones, do you have any questions regarding your application or installation? Do not hesitate and just contact us! Our customer service is fully ready for you! We are available every day from 8.00am to 5.00pm. Tel: +31 524-534866
An overview of the Gabinova gabion in a few easy steps:
1. The creation of every height, width, and depth is negotiable. Please keep in mind that the sizes should be multiples of 5cm or 7.5cm. This has to do with the mesh size of the panels Gabinova uses.
2. Gabinova uses spot welded Galfan wire meshes with a zinc/aluminium cover of 320gr/m2. These meshes have a long life expectancy of several decades. The rubble stones are made of, among others, basalt or Norwegian granite, which are completely frost resistant.
3. Gabinova will deliver empty and completely premounted gabions. You only have to position them in the right place and fill them up. By default, your delivery includes various braces and partitions to prevent the so called “expanding”. The stones will be delivered in Big Bags.
4. Gabinova has quite a large selection of rubble stones at its disposal, so that different sizes and colours are available for quick delivery.
5. If required, Gabinova will only deliver the gabions, without rubble stones. It is also possible to order just the rubble stones.
6. Gabinova will deliver the gabions in the sizes specified by you. You can easily install the gabions yourself on a solid and even surface. After this, you can fill up the gabions with rubble stones.
7. Gabinova’s goal is to deliver your order within 5-10 workdays after payment has been made. Naturally, you will receive a message in advance with informatino about the delivery date and time. Of course it is also possible to pick up the products yourself at our location in Schoonebeek, The Netherlands.
8. The Big Bags and pallets do not need to be returned. There is no deposit on these products.
9. Gabinova follows clear terms, which you can read here: Terms and Conditions
10. Gabinova makes use of a transparant price policy. The only additional costs are the shipping/transport costs. You can see the shipping costs in the chopping chart by entering your Postal Code.